Thought I’d pass this along:
Project Management for Non-Profit Organizations
Rob Purdie | December 8, 9:30am – 4pm
SFU Harbour Centre, 515 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
To register: http://www.knowledgegreen.com/?q=node/2
We all have projects in our work, but often times it seems they run us instead of us managing them. What can we do to address this imbalance? One idea is to come to a full-day seminar on Project Management geared towards the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Learn some key project management concepts and tools, and the importance of managing projects in a disciplined and systematic way.
- Find out how projects help an organization achieve their strategic goals and objectives
- See how can an organization implement and complete a project without incurring overhead costs and time resources
Lunch is provided. Please register early as we only have a limited number of seats.
- $125 Regular
- $110 – not-for-profit orgs with revenue of $500k+
- $85 – not-for-profit orgs with revenue < $500k
You can pay by Credit Card on the site at: http:www.knowledgegreen.com If you would prefer, you can also pay by credit card by calling us at 604-255-2131. You can pay by cheque, payable to Djwa Strategies, 308-611 Alexander Street, Vancouver, BC, V6A 1E1. Unfortunately, we cannot accept Purchase Orders at this time. Receipts will be provided at the event upon request.
To Register for this Event: http://www.knowledgegreen.com/?q=node/2
Instructor: Rob Purdie is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 10 years experience. He began his career instructing students and faculty at Queen’s University, on the use of Internet technologies in the classroom and in research. He is a member of the Toronto Renewable Energy Co-op (TREC), serves on the Board of Directors for WindShare, and is an avid squash player, and vegan.